I hate christmas! the only decent aspect of the whole festive season is the excessive amount of opportunities to get seriously boozey or just plain old 'buck wild'! I can't afford to pay my bills let alone buy more expensives gifts. I mean what is the point in buying some one a gift just because it's cheap? They are going to hate it unless you get what they request. Possibly not the best way to look at it. It's obviously the reason my bank account is so sour. But with things sour always comes the sweet!
My brother did the whole shaved head fad that's been a plague. I don't really know what he was thinking. Maybe just to enforce the fact that less on the noggin' more on the face. Although facial hair hasn't yet sprouted his youthful mug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment